Cloud Means Business in Boston at Cloud Partners!
VARs, MSPs, agents and integrators from around the country will be coming to Cloud Partners to learn how cloud solutions can scale their practice, where cloud services can impact their customer’s business and why a strategic approach can help meet the customer demand for action around the cloud.
This is your all-access pass to the Cloud Partners expo hall featuring top exhibitors offering the hottest cloud-based services and solutions to help you scale your practice and your customer’s business. You are also invited to attend Cloud Stage events, the Opening Reception, keynote breakfasts and luncheons, vendor presentations and more!
|Through September 11||$175|
|After September 11||$200|
Get the most out of your time at Cloud Partners. In addition to everything included in the Expo Only Package, you’ll be able to attend our Concurrent Education Sessions. Get the scoop on how all cloud solutions can work together to impact your customer’s business.
|Through September 11||$375|
|After September 11||$400|
* Prices starting at
Why Cloud Partners is For You
Cloud services are a ticket to adding a new business model and recurring revenue for VARs. More than, they represent a chance to provide a more complete set of solutions to customers. Cloud Partners presents VARs with opportunities to learn about:
- Evolving their business models
- Tuning up their sales engines
- Benchmarking their performance
- Impacting their customers by providing more complete services to customers
- Providing post sales service, such as integration
Limited application and infrastructure services along with remote monitoring and management services have served MSPs well in developing recurring revenue models. Cloud delivery is the natural next step to providing even more services with even higher margins. MSPs who come to Cloud Partners can learn how to:
- Taking action and vaulting their managed cloud practices to the next level
- Delivering more high-value combinations
- Lowering the cost of service delivery
In the race to the cloud, telecom services agents have had a head start with a cloud-ready revenue model and services-focused sales engine. At Cloud Partners, agents can learn about:
- Leveraging cloud ecosystems to scale their cloud practice
- Bundling services
- Growing a cloud practice
- Selling cloud services in vertical markets
On the road to strategic cloud services delivery, systems Integrators are sitting in the driver's seat. Whether it’s integration at the infrastructure level or at the application level – cloud service offer a significant opportunity to engage with customers at a high level. Cloud Partners is an event that presents SIs with opportunities to learn about:
- Learning best practices in hybrid (public/private) cloud deployments
- Getting the scoop on techniques for cloud-to-cloud integration
- Discovering the impact of OpenStack
- Finding the right tools for workload and data migration